sexta-feira, agosto 10, 2007

O último curta em Paris

But I’m not a sad person. On the contrary.
I’m a happy person.
I have many friends and two wonderful dogs.
Sometimes I think that it would be nice to have someone, with whom to share this life.
For example, as I was looking down on Paris from a top a skyscraper, I wanted to say to someone: “It’s beautiful, isn’t it?”
But there isn’t anyone.
I thought about my ex-boyfriend, Dave, and whether he’d like this trip.
But I felt a little stupid, because it had been 11 years since we last talked.
He’s now married and has three children.

Paris, Je T'aime - 14th arrondissement
Alexander Payne


Autobiografia Fabítica. Se eu não tivesse ouvido isso no cinema ontem, juro que tentaria reivindicar a autoria destas exatas palavras. Já devo tê-las dito em alguma circunstanciazinha qualquer dessa vida. Aliás, este foi um dos curtas de “Paris, je t’aime” que mais mexeu comigo e trouxe à tona o enorme receio que tenho de me tornar uma viajante solitária ou uma excêntrica qualquer nesse mundo...

Para quem ainda não viu, aqui vai uma amostra:

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

<< Home